Friday, October 9, 2009

What are you passionate about?

My passion is "Love".
"I have no friend except my Beloved I have no work except His love"
‘With every breath I must bow to my friend For I owe my life to His Grace."

“Love is the name for a continuous restlessness of the heat,
This endless yearning is the symbol of my life."


I have heard you are the Messiah of the Messiahas,
yet it is strange that you do not heal those suffering from love."

(These are just a few Couplets of the Great Paramsant Darshan Singh Ji Maharaj, written by him in Urdu and translated into English by his son, the Living Master, Paramsant Rajinder Singh ji Maharaj--- Extracts taken from the Book: ‘Love At Every Step.’)

I am passionate about Divine Love. With love for all.

3 comments:

ACHARYA RAMESH SACHDEVA said...

WHERE ARE THE COMMENTS?

ACHARYA RAMESH SACHDEVA said...

Earlier I sent one comment but has disappeared. I also want to learn others comments but are not available. Mean

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.