Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why do people need you right now?

I have been a Teacher, a Teacher Educator and a Mentor.
I have influenced the lives of many of my students and teachers.
There is a lot that needs to be done still.

We are passing through times where we find a crisis of character and conscience. We all need a friend, a guide, a mentor and a confidant.

Education is at crossroads. Values are getting eroded. Quality is being compromised with. We teach children to pass Exams and not to lead a better life.

Teachers are losing interest in their profession. Many of them are pure mercenaries.

Hence my need in these crucial times. This is my testing time. I have to put in an effort to make a difference in the lives of a few, if not many.
I have to be a Role-model, one who inspires, a motivator, a facilitator and yet compassionate and keep on learning to find new ways and means to affect lives.

Thank God, I am alive and in fine health to continue this noble work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS N WONDER FUL SIR... I CONSIDER MYSELF REALLY FOTUNATE ENOUGHT THAT I HAVE SUCH A GREAT N WONDERFUL SIR AMONG US WHO REALLY LIKE A TORCHBEARER IN THIS SELFISH WORLD...THANKS ONCE AGAIN

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton,dear Prof.

Am pleased to find U.

Thank God

:-)