Friday, October 9, 2009

Whether you fool death or death fools you?

Interesting question!
Are you ready for a metaphysical point of view?
“Death” is seen and regarded generally as the end of Life, but in fact it is the beginning of a New Life.
There is life beyond Death. This has been proved beyond doubt by thousands of cases of 'Death like Experiences.'

Death is ' The soul leaving the physical body to don another.
‘Death is going back to God.'
Death is ' a stage in the fulfilment of one's Karma.'

How do I fight it? Are you joking?
'Cowards die many times before their Death, the Brave die only once.'

Robert Browning in his poem: "Precipice" writes:
“I have ever been a fighter,
One fight more, the last and the best."


That is what is true of me. I shall live Life to the last.
I want to burn out rather than fade away.
Death can not be defeated. But at least, it will remember me for the fight that I hope to give it.

Death of a loved one is a great loss, but only in the physical plane. Death does not erase the memories and love of a dear one. In fact, death adds sacredness to our love and sanctifies the beloved.
Death is a symbol of rebirth and life beyond. It is union with God, the Divine.

I see it that way. I have dedicated my life to service of my fellow beings and of everything that the Creator brought into existence and I am fortunate if I am able to continue doing so till the very end. If that happened, I will have achieved the purpose of living my life.

I live, serve, love and do not think of Death. When the hour comes, I will be ready to render my account.

No comments: